Agency says Depok rape victim can still attend school
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Depok Education Agency gave assurances on Tuesday that rape victim, SAS, could continue studying at the school that reportedly expelled her following media reports that she had been held captive and raped by a man she met via the social networking website Facebook.
“We will monitor this case and make sure that SAS is allowed to come to school. We will also check on her psychological state...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case