Urban Chat: For the love of literature
PREMIUM At some point in our lives, we all pay homage to something dear and near like Mom and I paid homage to The Beatles in Liverpool last year, or Dad to Rio’s Copacabana Beach the year before (don’t ask). This past weekend, I had the pleasure of paying homage to one of my first loves — books.I didn’t grow up with money but one thing my parents always strived to provide was access to books, new...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report