Urban Chat: For the love of literature
At some point in our lives, we all pay homage to something dear and near like Mom and I paid homage to The Beatles in Liverpool last year, or Dad to Rio’s Copacabana Beach the year before (don’t ask). This past weekend, I had the pleasure of paying homage to one of my first loves — books.I didn’t grow up with money but one thing my parents always strived to provide was access to books, new...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March