The week in review: Save Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Friday’s commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the first Bali bombings at Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park in Jimbaran was a fresh reminder for the nation, and the international community, of the evil called extremism which remains a threat to world peace.
Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said the event should serve as an imperative for various communities across the wor...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad