The week in review: Save Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Friday’s commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the first Bali bombings at Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park in Jimbaran was a fresh reminder for the nation, and the international community, of the evil called extremism which remains a threat to world peace.
Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said the event should serve as an imperative for various communities across the wor...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs