The week in review: Save Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Friday’s commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the first Bali bombings at Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park in Jimbaran was a fresh reminder for the nation, and the international community, of the evil called extremism which remains a threat to world peace.
Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said the event should serve as an imperative for various communities across the wor...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens