Sectarian conflict looms over Poso
Ruslan Sangadji and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
A church was set ablaze while a sophisticated explosive device struck a traffic police post in Poso regency, Central Sulawesi, early on Monday, igniting fears of a reoccurrence of the sectarian conflict that once ravaged the Christian-majority regency.
Central Sulawesi Police chief Brig. Gen. Dewa Parsana said a certain terrorist group was suspected to be behind an explosion at the police ...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park