Poso secured after another bomb found
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A bomb connected to a cell phone charger and a watch was found in Lantojaya, Poso, Central Sulawesi, on Tuesday. A schoolboy found the device, which was later detonated by a bomb squad. Nobody was injured in the incident. (Antara/Zainuddin MN)The Central Sulawesi Police bomb squad detonated a homemade bomb on Tuesday found by a junior high school student in Tonipa hamlet, Poso Pesisir district in...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats