UN official says sexual education important
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
A visiting United Nations official has stressed the importance of sexual education for young people. He said that many in this age group are sexually active and as such, are vulnerable to sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS.
“Without proper sex education young people, particularly girls, will [undergo] early pregnancy and unsafe abortion. Even more, they are at the high risk...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis