UN official says sexual education important
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
A visiting United Nations official has stressed the importance of sexual education for young people. He said that many in this age group are sexually active and as such, are vulnerable to sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS.
“Without proper sex education young people, particularly girls, will [undergo] early pregnancy and unsafe abortion. Even more, they are at the high risk...
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack