New terrorist group may have links to the ‘usual suspects’: BNPT
The Jakarta Post
The recent arrest of several terrorist suspects may be associated with efforts by groups linked with top figures of the Jamaah Islamiyah (JI) to diversify the scope of their attacks, according to the National Counterterrorism Agency (BNPT).
BNPT chairman Ansyaad Mbai said on Wednesday that the suspects were connected with each other or with the existing terrorist groups.
“They may ...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials