Dahlan vs House lawmakers replicates David vs Goliath duel?
House of Representatives lawmakers and State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan are embroiled in a heated feud as the politicians blame the minister for a “mishap” which led to Rp 36 trillion (US$3.78 billion) in state losses when he led state power producer PT PLN. Without losing his cool, Dahlan claims that the Supreme Audit Agency confirmed that no state losses were incurred.
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh