Dahlan vs House lawmakers replicates David vs Goliath duel?
House of Representatives lawmakers and State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan are embroiled in a heated feud as the politicians blame the minister for a “mishap” which led to Rp 36 trillion (US$3.78 billion) in state losses when he led state power producer PT PLN. Without losing his cool, Dahlan claims that the Supreme Audit Agency confirmed that no state losses were incurred.
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey