Dahlan vs House lawmakers replicates David vs Goliath duel?
House of Representatives lawmakers and State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan are embroiled in a heated feud as the politicians blame the minister for a “mishap” which led to Rp 36 trillion (US$3.78 billion) in state losses when he led state power producer PT PLN. Without losing his cool, Dahlan claims that the Supreme Audit Agency confirmed that no state losses were incurred.
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- Swedish defense firm launches defense studies scholarship