Greater Jakartal: Customs seizes 60 fake passports at airport
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta Inernational Airport have seized 60 fake passport books sent through a delivery service company (PJT) from Bangkok, Thailand, recently.
Customs office chief Oza Olivia said on Monday that the passport books were sent inside two packages of shoes and women’s clothes which were reported as for personal use.
“The packages wer...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence