Greater Jakartal: Customs seizes 60 fake passports at airport
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta Inernational Airport have seized 60 fake passport books sent through a delivery service company (PJT) from Bangkok, Thailand, recently.
Customs office chief Oza Olivia said on Monday that the passport books were sent inside two packages of shoes and women’s clothes which were reported as for personal use.
“The packages wer...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani