Greater Jakartal: Customs seizes 60 fake passports at airport
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta Inernational Airport have seized 60 fake passport books sent through a delivery service company (PJT) from Bangkok, Thailand, recently.
Customs office chief Oza Olivia said on Monday that the passport books were sent inside two packages of shoes and women’s clothes which were reported as for personal use.
“The packages wer...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'