Greater Jakartal: Customs seizes 60 fake passports at airport
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta Inernational Airport have seized 60 fake passport books sent through a delivery service company (PJT) from Bangkok, Thailand, recently.
Customs office chief Oza Olivia said on Monday that the passport books were sent inside two packages of shoes and women’s clothes which were reported as for personal use.
“The packages wer...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout