Greater Jakartal: Customs seizes 60 fake passports at airport
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta Inernational Airport have seized 60 fake passport books sent through a delivery service company (PJT) from Bangkok, Thailand, recently.
Customs office chief Oza Olivia said on Monday that the passport books were sent inside two packages of shoes and women’s clothes which were reported as for personal use.
“The packages wer...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- White House spokesman, Trump legal aide quit as Russia probe deepens
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free