Indian firm to manage Bali airport operations
The Jakarta Post
India’s leading conglomerate, the GVK Group, says that it has signed a contract with state airport operator Angkasa Pura to manage non-aeronautical commercial operations at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.
“The scope includes both the existing terminals and the new international terminal, which is currently under construction and is expected to open in the third quarter of 2013...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000