Indian firm to manage Bali airport operations
The Jakarta Post
India’s leading conglomerate, the GVK Group, says that it has signed a contract with state airport operator Angkasa Pura to manage non-aeronautical commercial operations at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.
“The scope includes both the existing terminals and the new international terminal, which is currently under construction and is expected to open in the third quarter of 2013...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash