Indian firm to manage Bali airport operations
The Jakarta Post
India’s leading conglomerate, the GVK Group, says that it has signed a contract with state airport operator Angkasa Pura to manage non-aeronautical commercial operations at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.
“The scope includes both the existing terminals and the new international terminal, which is currently under construction and is expected to open in the third quarter of 2013...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road