Indian firm to manage Bali airport operations
The Jakarta Post
India’s leading conglomerate, the GVK Group, says that it has signed a contract with state airport operator Angkasa Pura to manage non-aeronautical commercial operations at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.
“The scope includes both the existing terminals and the new international terminal, which is currently under construction and is expected to open in the third quarter of 2013...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries