Indian firm to manage Bali airport operations
The Jakarta Post
India’s leading conglomerate, the GVK Group, says that it has signed a contract with state airport operator Angkasa Pura to manage non-aeronautical commercial operations at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.
“The scope includes both the existing terminals and the new international terminal, which is currently under construction and is expected to open in the third quarter of 2013...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam