Wise leaders know how to use their smarts
Smart leaders steer their organizations to victory, but wise leaders are needed to keep them on top in a dynamic world.
We like to think that top leaders are smart, intelligent people. Mensa defines high intelligence individuals as those with IQ “in the top 2 percent of the population”, where 140 is considered a genius IQ score. Such individuals include Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf (veri...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed