Wise leaders know how to use their smarts
| Sat, November 10 2012 | 11:42 am
PREMIUMSmart leaders steer their organizations to victory, but wise leaders are needed to keep them on top in a dynamic world.
We like to think that top leaders are smart, intelligent people. Mensa defines high intelligence individuals as those with IQ “in the top 2 percent of the population”, where 140 is considered a genius IQ score. Such individuals include Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf (veri...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Govt reshuffles two agencies responsible for oil, gas businesses
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan