Wise leaders know how to use their smarts
Smart leaders steer their organizations to victory, but wise leaders are needed to keep them on top in a dynamic world.
We like to think that top leaders are smart, intelligent people. Mensa defines high intelligence individuals as those with IQ “in the top 2 percent of the population”, where 140 is considered a genius IQ score. Such individuals include Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf (veri...
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea