Wise leaders know how to use their smarts
Smart leaders steer their organizations to victory, but wise leaders are needed to keep them on top in a dynamic world.
We like to think that top leaders are smart, intelligent people. Mensa defines high intelligence individuals as those with IQ “in the top 2 percent of the population”, where 140 is considered a genius IQ score. Such individuals include Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf (veri...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings