Wise leaders know how to use their smarts
Smart leaders steer their organizations to victory, but wise leaders are needed to keep them on top in a dynamic world.
We like to think that top leaders are smart, intelligent people. Mensa defines high intelligence individuals as those with IQ “in the top 2 percent of the population”, where 140 is considered a genius IQ score. Such individuals include Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf (veri...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income