Indonesian culture warms up autumn in Paris
Telek dance is performed by Sebatu Group from Bali. The group toured France until November. (Courtesy of Steven Appel)After the long summer break, cultural activities rev up again in the city of light.
French lovers of Indonesian culture and literature should be content with the autumnal offering of all things Indonesian in the French capital.
A Balinese dance troupe from Sebatu open...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road