Indonesian culture warms up autumn in Paris
Telek dance is performed by Sebatu Group from Bali. The group toured France until November. (Courtesy of Steven Appel)After the long summer break, cultural activities rev up again in the city of light.
French lovers of Indonesian culture and literature should be content with the autumnal offering of all things Indonesian in the French capital.
A Balinese dance troupe from Sebatu open...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May