Indonesian culture warms up autumn in Paris
Telek dance is performed by Sebatu Group from Bali. The group toured France until November. (Courtesy of Steven Appel)After the long summer break, cultural activities rev up again in the city of light.
French lovers of Indonesian culture and literature should be content with the autumnal offering of all things Indonesian in the French capital.
A Balinese dance troupe from Sebatu open...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings