Indonesian culture warms up autumn in Paris
Telek dance is performed by Sebatu Group from Bali. The group toured France until November. (Courtesy of Steven Appel)After the long summer break, cultural activities rev up again in the city of light.
French lovers of Indonesian culture and literature should be content with the autumnal offering of all things Indonesian in the French capital.
A Balinese dance troupe from Sebatu open...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia