Business as usual for miners in North Kalimantan
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has ensured that the establishment of North Kalimantan as a new province will not affect the local mining companies operating in regencies formerly under the East Kalimantan administration.
Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said that local mining businesses in Bulangan, Malinau, Nunukan, Tana Tidung and Tarakan regencies, which were previously part ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income