Business as usual for miners in North Kalimantan
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has ensured that the establishment of North Kalimantan as a new province will not affect the local mining companies operating in regencies formerly under the East Kalimantan administration.
Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said that local mining businesses in Bulangan, Malinau, Nunukan, Tana Tidung and Tarakan regencies, which were previously part ...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Tasting Bali-based Locavore’s award-winning cuisine in Jakarta
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service