Business as usual for miners in North Kalimantan
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has ensured that the establishment of North Kalimantan as a new province will not affect the local mining companies operating in regencies formerly under the East Kalimantan administration.
Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said that local mining businesses in Bulangan, Malinau, Nunukan, Tana Tidung and Tarakan regencies, which were previously part ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi