Business as usual for miners in North Kalimantan
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has ensured that the establishment of North Kalimantan as a new province will not affect the local mining companies operating in regencies formerly under the East Kalimantan administration.
Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said that local mining businesses in Bulangan, Malinau, Nunukan, Tana Tidung and Tarakan regencies, which were previously part ...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta