Internal rift rocks Bali administration
I Wayan Juniarta
In a rare public display of emotion, Governor Made Mangku Pastika eventually admitted on Sunday that his relationship with his deputy governor, Anak Agung Puspayoga, was less rosy than the one he had previously projected to the media.
The announcement means that the two popular figures may head into direct, fierce competition in the upcoming gubernatorial election, which is slated to be he...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia