Internal rift rocks Bali administration
I Wayan Juniarta
In a rare public display of emotion, Governor Made Mangku Pastika eventually admitted on Sunday that his relationship with his deputy governor, Anak Agung Puspayoga, was less rosy than the one he had previously projected to the media.
The announcement means that the two popular figures may head into direct, fierce competition in the upcoming gubernatorial election, which is slated to be he...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi