Internal rift rocks Bali administration
I Wayan Juniarta
In a rare public display of emotion, Governor Made Mangku Pastika eventually admitted on Sunday that his relationship with his deputy governor, Anak Agung Puspayoga, was less rosy than the one he had previously projected to the media.
The announcement means that the two popular figures may head into direct, fierce competition in the upcoming gubernatorial election, which is slated to be he...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur