Internal rift rocks Bali administration
I Wayan Juniarta
In a rare public display of emotion, Governor Made Mangku Pastika eventually admitted on Sunday that his relationship with his deputy governor, Anak Agung Puspayoga, was less rosy than the one he had previously projected to the media.
The announcement means that the two popular figures may head into direct, fierce competition in the upcoming gubernatorial election, which is slated to be he...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Singapore to supply LNG for Indonesia's power plants: Luhut
- Jakarta to build 80 kilometers of sidewalks this year
- Indonesians 'quite happy', according to BPS happiness index
- Voter turnout will drop if House insists on bigger budget: Expert
- Unmarried Indonesians happier than those who have tied the knot
- Facebook opens Indonesia’s office
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- HBO exec clears up stance on planned ‘Game of Thrones’ spin-offs
- Railway operator welcomes first airport train