RI worker in Malaysia ‘gang-raped’ by police officers
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government has condemned the alleged rape last Friday of an Indonesian migrant worker by three policemen in the Malaysian state of Penang.
“We condemn the [alleged] actions of the three police officers,” Foreign Ministry spokesman
Michael Tene said on Sunday.
Tene said that the Indonesian government would closely monitor the legal process against the three poli...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy