RI worker in Malaysia ‘gang-raped’ by police officers
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government has condemned the alleged rape last Friday of an Indonesian migrant worker by three policemen in the Malaysian state of Penang.
“We condemn the [alleged] actions of the three police officers,” Foreign Ministry spokesman
Michael Tene said on Sunday.
Tene said that the Indonesian government would closely monitor the legal process against the three poli...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase