Rakuten reports rapid growth in local retail market
The Jakarta Post
Rakuten Belanja Online (RBO), the local unit of leading Japanese e-commerce player, Rakuten Inc, said that it expects to maintain the rapid growth it has experienced in its one-and-half years of operating in Indonesia, as more youth adopt the Internet.
RBO is the result of a joint venture between Rakuten Inc. and listed local media conglomerate, PT Global Mediacom (MNC Group), whose media o...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business