Indonesia to propose yet another climate agreement
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will try to convince developed nations to adopt a treaty on climate change and join a trust fund for its mitigation efforts in the upcoming United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) conference in Doha, Qatar in December.
Rachmat Witoelar, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s special envoy on Climate Change, said on Tuesday that the effort was critical as few...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java