Indonesia to propose yet another climate agreement
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will try to convince developed nations to adopt a treaty on climate change and join a trust fund for its mitigation efforts in the upcoming United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) conference in Doha, Qatar in December.
Rachmat Witoelar, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s special envoy on Climate Change, said on Tuesday that the effort was critical as few...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down