Keep on spending during crisis, says Yudhoyono
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono says that maintaining people’s purchasing power during an economic crisis would be the best policy as opposed to adopting austerity measures as a remedy.
“This strategy is called the ‘keep buying strategy’. During crisis, it is important for us to ensure that everyone will not stop buying products and services for their needs,” Yudhoyono said du...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash