Keep on spending during crisis, says Yudhoyono
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono says that maintaining people’s purchasing power during an economic crisis would be the best policy as opposed to adopting austerity measures as a remedy.
“This strategy is called the ‘keep buying strategy’. During crisis, it is important for us to ensure that everyone will not stop buying products and services for their needs,” Yudhoyono said du...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family