Macedonia makes a case for RI investment
The Jakarta Post
Macedonia has been doing far better than its debt-ridden neighbors in the eurozone due to its stable economy, making the nation a safe haven for investment, a visiting minister says.
“We are one of the few countries that have managed to keep our macroeconomics parameters stable over the past few years. For example, we have been extremely conservative in deficit spending,” Macedonian For...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis