Macedonia makes a case for RI investment
The Jakarta Post
Macedonia has been doing far better than its debt-ridden neighbors in the eurozone due to its stable economy, making the nation a safe haven for investment, a visiting minister says.
“We are one of the few countries that have managed to keep our macroeconomics parameters stable over the past few years. For example, we have been extremely conservative in deficit spending,” Macedonian For...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death