Task force takes over BPMigas job
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has formed a new task force to temporarily take over the role of the now-defunct BPMigas following the Constitutional Court’s ruling to disband the upstream oil and gas regulatory body.
Speaking before hundreds of BPMigas staff at the dissolved body’s headquarters in Jakarta on Thursday, Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said the government had...
- Traditions surrounding a British royal birth
- ‘A Quiet Place’ returns to no. 1 in third week for Paramount
- 'Buffalo Boys' praised for action-packed first trailer
- PLN prepares to issue global bonds
- Afghan girl spends life disguised as 'son' her parents wanted
- Kremlin, on possible missile delivery to Syria, says Western strike soured atmosphere
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Iraqi shrine tablets offer blessings, cures and a living