Task force takes over BPMigas job
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has formed a new task force to temporarily take over the role of the now-defunct BPMigas following the Constitutional Court’s ruling to disband the upstream oil and gas regulatory body.
Speaking before hundreds of BPMigas staff at the dissolved body’s headquarters in Jakarta on Thursday, Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said the government had...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey