Task force takes over BPMigas job
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has formed a new task force to temporarily take over the role of the now-defunct BPMigas following the Constitutional Court’s ruling to disband the upstream oil and gas regulatory body.
Speaking before hundreds of BPMigas staff at the dissolved body’s headquarters in Jakarta on Thursday, Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said the government had...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students