Task force takes over BPMigas job
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government has formed a new task force to temporarily take over the role of the now-defunct BPMigas following the Constitutional Court’s ruling to disband the upstream oil and gas regulatory body.
Speaking before hundreds of BPMigas staff at the dissolved body’s headquarters in Jakarta on Thursday, Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said the government had...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed