A busy week in Phnom Penh
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Diplomats, officials and leaders from ASEAN member nations and their dialog partners have assembled in Phnom Penh for a series of meetings in conjunction with the 21st ASEAN Summit.
The two most anticipated events that will take place during the Summit are the launch of the contentious ASEAN Declaration of Human Rights and the launch of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today