A busy week in Phnom Penh
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Diplomats, officials and leaders from ASEAN member nations and their dialog partners have assembled in Phnom Penh for a series of meetings in conjunction with the 21st ASEAN Summit.
The two most anticipated events that will take place during the Summit are the launch of the contentious ASEAN Declaration of Human Rights and the launch of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security