Migrant worker ‘commits suicide’ in Dubai
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian migrant worker from Maros regency, South Sulawesi, reportedly hung herself in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The worker, identified as Darni binti Eli Maknun, 33, was declared dead on Oct. 18, but her family was only informed of her passing on Nov. 8.
Notice of her death was received in a letter from PT Prima Duta Persada, a labor exporting company. The letter was accompa...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash