Migrant worker ‘commits suicide’ in Dubai
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian migrant worker from Maros regency, South Sulawesi, reportedly hung herself in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The worker, identified as Darni binti Eli Maknun, 33, was declared dead on Oct. 18, but her family was only informed of her passing on Nov. 8.
Notice of her death was received in a letter from PT Prima Duta Persada, a labor exporting company. The letter was accompa...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Crowds rally in Hong Kong after activists jailed