SBY urged to visit KL for labor talks
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We demand justice: Labor activists from Migrant Care and ex-migrant workers display placards during a rally outside the Malaysian Embassy in Jakarta on Friday. They called for the severe punishment of reported Malaysian rapists of Indonesian migrant workers. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Around 150 labor activists and ex-migrant workers staged a rally demonstrating against the reported rape of two Indonesian ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror