SBY urged to visit KL for labor talks
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
We demand justice: Labor activists from Migrant Care and ex-migrant workers display placards during a rally outside the Malaysian Embassy in Jakarta on Friday. They called for the severe punishment of reported Malaysian rapists of Indonesian migrant workers. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Around 150 labor activists and ex-migrant workers staged a rally demonstrating against the reported rape of two Indonesian ...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos