Young champs revel higher tests ahead
The Jakarta Post
After winning the World Junior Championships, mixed doubles pair Edi Subaktiar and Melati Daeva Oktavianti are keen to take up an even bigger challenge at the senior level.
“I feel proud, happy … I was given the duty and I accomplished it,” 18-year-old Edi said in a press conference on Tuesday at a PB Djarum badminton training center in Kudus, Central Java. Edi and Melati are members ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Dozens of Rohingya come ashore in Indonesia
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga