Young champs revel higher tests ahead
The Jakarta Post
After winning the World Junior Championships, mixed doubles pair Edi Subaktiar and Melati Daeva Oktavianti are keen to take up an even bigger challenge at the senior level.
“I feel proud, happy … I was given the duty and I accomplished it,” 18-year-old Edi said in a press conference on Tuesday at a PB Djarum badminton training center in Kudus, Central Java. Edi and Melati are members ...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia