Young champs revel higher tests ahead
The Jakarta Post
After winning the World Junior Championships, mixed doubles pair Edi Subaktiar and Melati Daeva Oktavianti are keen to take up an even bigger challenge at the senior level.
“I feel proud, happy … I was given the duty and I accomplished it,” 18-year-old Edi said in a press conference on Tuesday at a PB Djarum badminton training center in Kudus, Central Java. Edi and Melati are members ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development