By the way ... Aging gracefully and being environmentally friendly
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM During my years living overseas, I developed a new hobby — going to flea markets and antique stores. There was something so pleasant, so joyful, and often so comforting in finding lovely, unique things from the long gone past that had been preserved and cared for with love; things that would still be desired by new owners in the future. I’m pretty sure Freud or Jung had some theory about this,...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga