By the way ... Aging gracefully and being environmentally friendly
The Jakarta Post
During my years living overseas, I developed a new hobby — going to flea markets and antique stores. There was something so pleasant, so joyful, and often so comforting in finding lovely, unique things from the long gone past that had been preserved and cared for with love; things that would still be desired by new owners in the future. I’m pretty sure Freud or Jung had some theory about this,...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein