Draft bill aims to improve regional administrations
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives (DPR) is completing a bill that will establish clear job descriptions to prevent misunderstandings and conflicts between the heads of regional administrations and their deputies.
National Mandate Party (PAN) lawmaker Totok Daryanto, who chairs a special committee on the bill’s deliberation, said that the lack of regulations on the separation of duties and resp...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods