Draft bill aims to improve regional administrations
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives (DPR) is completing a bill that will establish clear job descriptions to prevent misunderstandings and conflicts between the heads of regional administrations and their deputies.
National Mandate Party (PAN) lawmaker Totok Daryanto, who chairs a special committee on the bill’s deliberation, said that the lack of regulations on the separation of duties and resp...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings