Draft bill aims to improve regional administrations
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives (DPR) is completing a bill that will establish clear job descriptions to prevent misunderstandings and conflicts between the heads of regional administrations and their deputies.
National Mandate Party (PAN) lawmaker Totok Daryanto, who chairs a special committee on the bill’s deliberation, said that the lack of regulations on the separation of duties and resp...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000