Editorial: New leaders of assertive China
The Jakarta Post
The 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China — essentially the supreme decision-making mechanism within the party — concluded on Thursday, confirming the appointment of Xi Jinping to succeed Hu Jintao as China’s leader. The week-long congress formally named Xi as the party’s general-secretary and, surprisingly, also appointed him chairman of the Central Military Commission (C...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer