Minister Marty, Ambalat should never be forgotten
PREMIUM Indonesia has received a host of compliments from the US on its dominant role in the ASEAN region, especially after the shuttle diplomacy conducted by Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa was successful in persuading the 10 members of ASEAN to approve the six principles on the South China Sea, including the implementation of the Code of Conduct (CoC) declaration to overcome conflict in the South Chin...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security