Village violence relapse in Palu, Poso on alert to foil terror attacks
The Jakarta Post
Seven people were reported injured and a house set alight in another outbreak of violence in Palu, Central Sulawesi, on Sunday at around 1:30 a.m. A group of people from Nunu, Tatanga and Pengawu subdistricts apparently attacked residents of Tawanjuka subdistrict.
“The people [from Nunu, Tatanga and Pengawu] attacked Tawanjuka residents using dum-dum [handmade cannons containing pellets,...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality