Village violence relapse in Palu, Poso on alert to foil terror attacks
The Jakarta Post
Seven people were reported injured and a house set alight in another outbreak of violence in Palu, Central Sulawesi, on Sunday at around 1:30 a.m. A group of people from Nunu, Tatanga and Pengawu subdistricts apparently attacked residents of Tawanjuka subdistrict.
“The people [from Nunu, Tatanga and Pengawu] attacked Tawanjuka residents using dum-dum [handmade cannons containing pellets,...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout