Village violence relapse in Palu, Poso on alert to foil terror attacks
The Jakarta Post
Seven people were reported injured and a house set alight in another outbreak of violence in Palu, Central Sulawesi, on Sunday at around 1:30 a.m. A group of people from Nunu, Tatanga and Pengawu subdistricts apparently attacked residents of Tawanjuka subdistrict.
“The people [from Nunu, Tatanga and Pengawu] attacked Tawanjuka residents using dum-dum [handmade cannons containing pellets,...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official