Carmakers upbeat sales will hit one million this year
The Jakarta Post
Automotive producers are optimistic that car sales will break the 1 million mark for the first time in history this year amid a sharp increase in the year’s sales.
The Indonesian Automotive Industry Association (Gaikindo) deputy chairman Jongkie D. Sugiarto said on Monday that annual car sales might reach 1.1 million units by the year-end as the robust demand for new cars would likely con...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report