Carmakers upbeat sales will hit one million this year
The Jakarta Post
Automotive producers are optimistic that car sales will break the 1 million mark for the first time in history this year amid a sharp increase in the year’s sales.
The Indonesian Automotive Industry Association (Gaikindo) deputy chairman Jongkie D. Sugiarto said on Monday that annual car sales might reach 1.1 million units by the year-end as the robust demand for new cars would likely con...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat