Carmakers upbeat sales will hit one million this year
The Jakarta Post
Automotive producers are optimistic that car sales will break the 1 million mark for the first time in history this year amid a sharp increase in the year’s sales.
The Indonesian Automotive Industry Association (Gaikindo) deputy chairman Jongkie D. Sugiarto said on Monday that annual car sales might reach 1.1 million units by the year-end as the robust demand for new cars would likely con...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks