Carmakers upbeat sales will hit one million this year
The Jakarta Post
Automotive producers are optimistic that car sales will break the 1 million mark for the first time in history this year amid a sharp increase in the year’s sales.
The Indonesian Automotive Industry Association (Gaikindo) deputy chairman Jongkie D. Sugiarto said on Monday that annual car sales might reach 1.1 million units by the year-end as the robust demand for new cars would likely con...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts