OIC legislatures to discuss anti-blasphemy
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives (DPR) has decided to follow up a proposal for an international anti-blasphemy provision by garnering support from legislatures throughout the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
The need for an international anti-blasphemy provision was mentioned by President Susilo Bambang
Yudhoyono in his address to the 67th session of the United Nations General Ass...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots