OIC legislatures to discuss anti-blasphemy
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives (DPR) has decided to follow up a proposal for an international anti-blasphemy provision by garnering support from legislatures throughout the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
The need for an international anti-blasphemy provision was mentioned by President Susilo Bambang
Yudhoyono in his address to the 67th session of the United Nations General Ass...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month