RI’s oil investment ranking may decline, says official
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s investment attractiveness in the oil and gas industry may be lessened amid the wariness of business players following a recent decision by the Constitutional Court to disband the nation’s upstream oil and gas regulatory bureau, a top official has said.
Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said on Monday that the disbandment of the regulator, BPMigas,...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes