RI’s oil investment ranking may decline, says official
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s investment attractiveness in the oil and gas industry may be lessened amid the wariness of business players following a recent decision by the Constitutional Court to disband the nation’s upstream oil and gas regulatory bureau, a top official has said.
Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said on Monday that the disbandment of the regulator, BPMigas,...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017