Tech firms strive in search of talent
The Jakarta Post
Multinational technology companies in Indonesia are facing difficulties in finding qualified employees as existing talent in the country does not “fit” closely enough with their rather unique corporate cultures to catch up with the rapid growth in their business.
Sujamto Prasetio, the ASEAN channel director at NetApp, said that the “exponential growth” of the information technology ...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Violent deaths overshadow Nicaragua crisis talks
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Police end probe into blasphemy allegations against Sukmawati
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Chinese restaurant goes bankrupt after all-you-can-eat promo
- Mother's coffin falls on pallbearers, kills son in South Sulawesi funeral
- Trump threatened to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan: report
- Khong Guan cookie tin family mystery gets new explanation this Idul Fitri
- Greece, Macedonia sign historic deal to end name row