Tech firms strive in search of talent
The Jakarta Post
Multinational technology companies in Indonesia are facing difficulties in finding qualified employees as existing talent in the country does not “fit” closely enough with their rather unique corporate cultures to catch up with the rapid growth in their business.
Sujamto Prasetio, the ASEAN channel director at NetApp, said that the “exponential growth” of the information technology ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase