After BPMigas exit, doubts on who signs contracts
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The court-ordered dissolution of upstream regulator BPMigas means that it is uncertain who will sign oil and gas production sharing contracts (PSCs) for the government. a government official says.
Also uncertain is the extra liability to the government if Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, who leads the interim task force filling in the regulator’s shoes, signs off on the n...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- India, Iran agree to step up efforts to help Afghanistan
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Adelina’s family demands compensation