After BPMigas exit, doubts on who signs contracts
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The court-ordered dissolution of upstream regulator BPMigas means that it is uncertain who will sign oil and gas production sharing contracts (PSCs) for the government. a government official says.
Also uncertain is the extra liability to the government if Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, who leads the interim task force filling in the regulator’s shoes, signs off on the n...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open