After BPMigas exit, doubts on who signs contracts
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The court-ordered dissolution of upstream regulator BPMigas means that it is uncertain who will sign oil and gas production sharing contracts (PSCs) for the government. a government official says.
Also uncertain is the extra liability to the government if Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, who leads the interim task force filling in the regulator’s shoes, signs off on the n...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- The charm of Disney on Ice