After BPMigas exit, doubts on who signs contracts
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The court-ordered dissolution of upstream regulator BPMigas means that it is uncertain who will sign oil and gas production sharing contracts (PSCs) for the government. a government official says.
Also uncertain is the extra liability to the government if Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, who leads the interim task force filling in the regulator’s shoes, signs off on the n...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- Jokowi praised for meeting with opposition Muslim organization during Idul Fitri