After BPMigas exit, doubts on who signs contracts
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The court-ordered dissolution of upstream regulator BPMigas means that it is uncertain who will sign oil and gas production sharing contracts (PSCs) for the government. a government official says.
Also uncertain is the extra liability to the government if Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, who leads the interim task force filling in the regulator’s shoes, signs off on the n...
- Scientists may have found a cause of dyslexia
- Google Maps expands solar system feature
- Army planned to overthrow Sukarno in 1965: US declassified files
- Malaysian actor jailed for 11 years for smuggling meth to Medan
- Indonesia, Qatar to set up business council
- 3 killed, two wounded in Maryland shooting, gunman flees
- Philippine woman who died in S. Jakarta known as a lecturer
- Commentary: The 'non-pribumi' Anies Baswedan is my governor now
- Ed Sheeran cancels Asia tour dates after cycling accident
- Kalla rejects idea of police anticorruption squad