In Cirebon, the road to wealth may be paved with mangoes
Nana Rukmana and Hyginus Hardoyo
The Jakarta Post
As one of the three mango production centers in West Java, Cirebon regency is striving to tap its mango (and money) making potential, given rosy predictions for Indonesia’s agriculture and horticulture sectors.
Recording annual production that tops 60,000 tons, the Cirebon administration has plans to increase local production by expanding its mango groves under cultivation to 10,000 hecta...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne