In Cirebon, the road to wealth may be paved with mangoes
Nana Rukmana and Hyginus Hardoyo
The Jakarta Post
As one of the three mango production centers in West Java, Cirebon regency is striving to tap its mango (and money) making potential, given rosy predictions for Indonesia’s agriculture and horticulture sectors.
Recording annual production that tops 60,000 tons, the Cirebon administration has plans to increase local production by expanding its mango groves under cultivation to 10,000 hecta...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition