Jokowi sets Jakarta’s 2013 minimum wage at Rp 2.2m
Andreas D. Arditya and Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo announced on Tuesday that the 2013 provincial minimum wage had been set at Rp 2.2 million (US$228), a 44 percent increase from this year’s Rp 1.5 million.
The increase was slightly lower than the recommendation of Rp 2,.216,243 issued by the City Remuneration Board last week.
“We rounded the number. I hope all parties can accept this dec...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya