Jokowi sets Jakarta’s 2013 minimum wage at Rp 2.2m
Andreas D. Arditya and Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo announced on Tuesday that the 2013 provincial minimum wage had been set at Rp 2.2 million (US$228), a 44 percent increase from this year’s Rp 1.5 million.
The increase was slightly lower than the recommendation of Rp 2,.216,243 issued by the City Remuneration Board last week.
“We rounded the number. I hope all parties can accept this dec...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups