Jokowi sets Jakarta’s 2013 minimum wage at Rp 2.2m
Andreas D. Arditya and Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo announced on Tuesday that the 2013 provincial minimum wage had been set at Rp 2.2 million (US$228), a 44 percent increase from this year’s Rp 1.5 million.
The increase was slightly lower than the recommendation of Rp 2,.216,243 issued by the City Remuneration Board last week.
“We rounded the number. I hope all parties can accept this dec...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless