Indonesia set to keep strong FDI growth
The Jakarta Post
The growth of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Indonesia is predicted to remain high next year as the country will likely retain its economic strength amid economic problems beleaguering other competitors in attracting foreign investment to the region.
“Seeing how such problems are unfolding in China and India, investors are now turning to Indonesia, which they deem as attractive ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?