Indonesia set to keep strong FDI growth
The Jakarta Post
The growth of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Indonesia is predicted to remain high next year as the country will likely retain its economic strength amid economic problems beleaguering other competitors in attracting foreign investment to the region.
“Seeing how such problems are unfolding in China and India, investors are now turning to Indonesia, which they deem as attractive ...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road
- Kidman says comments about Trump support weren't endorsement