Indonesia set to keep strong FDI growth
The Jakarta Post
The growth of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Indonesia is predicted to remain high next year as the country will likely retain its economic strength amid economic problems beleaguering other competitors in attracting foreign investment to the region.
“Seeing how such problems are unfolding in China and India, investors are now turning to Indonesia, which they deem as attractive ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash