Timah gears up for cost cutting amid low tin prices
The Jakarta Post
The world’s third-largest tin producer, PT Timah, will maintain its production level next year in response to declining prices, while focusing on reducing costs to maximize net profits.
“We don’t want higher production but lower profit. We want lower production but higher profit, which can be achieved through efficiency,” Timah president director Sukrisno said on Wednesday.
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea