Timah gears up for cost cutting amid low tin prices
The Jakarta Post
The world’s third-largest tin producer, PT Timah, will maintain its production level next year in response to declining prices, while focusing on reducing costs to maximize net profits.
“We don’t want higher production but lower profit. We want lower production but higher profit, which can be achieved through efficiency,” Timah president director Sukrisno said on Wednesday.
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ride-sharing app managements urged to solve Bogor clash
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi