Timah gears up for cost cutting amid low tin prices
The Jakarta Post
The world’s third-largest tin producer, PT Timah, will maintain its production level next year in response to declining prices, while focusing on reducing costs to maximize net profits.
“We don’t want higher production but lower profit. We want lower production but higher profit, which can be achieved through efficiency,” Timah president director Sukrisno said on Wednesday.
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Indonesian students win top honors at science competition in Germany