Timah gears up for cost cutting amid low tin prices
The Jakarta Post
The world’s third-largest tin producer, PT Timah, will maintain its production level next year in response to declining prices, while focusing on reducing costs to maximize net profits.
“We don’t want higher production but lower profit. We want lower production but higher profit, which can be achieved through efficiency,” Timah president director Sukrisno said on Wednesday.
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?