South Tyrol: A melting pot in northern Italy
The Jakarta Post
Old Town of Bolzano.“Gruess dich! Wie gehts?”
As you walk across South Tyrol, Italy don’t be surprised when hearing this kind of conversation. The first line in German, while the response is in Italian; it could of course be the other way around.
In the South Tyrol capital Bolzano, people normally use both languages to form one sentence. This northern p...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project