South Tyrol: A melting pot in northern Italy
The Jakarta Post
Old Town of Bolzano.“Gruess dich! Wie gehts?”
As you walk across South Tyrol, Italy don’t be surprised when hearing this kind of conversation. The first line in German, while the response is in Italian; it could of course be the other way around.
In the South Tyrol capital Bolzano, people normally use both languages to form one sentence. This northern p...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today