South Tyrol: A melting pot in northern Italy
The Jakarta Post
Old Town of Bolzano.“Gruess dich! Wie gehts?”
As you walk across South Tyrol, Italy don’t be surprised when hearing this kind of conversation. The first line in German, while the response is in Italian; it could of course be the other way around.
In the South Tyrol capital Bolzano, people normally use both languages to form one sentence. This northern p...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station