South Tyrol: A melting pot in northern Italy
The Jakarta Post
Old Town of Bolzano.“Gruess dich! Wie gehts?”
As you walk across South Tyrol, Italy don’t be surprised when hearing this kind of conversation. The first line in German, while the response is in Italian; it could of course be the other way around.
In the South Tyrol capital Bolzano, people normally use both languages to form one sentence. This northern p...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam