Consortium expects govt approval on East Natuna
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
A business consortium seeking to develop the East Natuna gas field in the South China Sea expects the Indonesian government to conclude an assessment on its business proposal before the end of the year.
Pertamina president director Karen Agustiawan told reporters last week that the company, along with other consortium members: US-based ExxonMobil, France’s Total SA and Thailand’s PTT Ex...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs