Consortium expects govt approval on East Natuna
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
A business consortium seeking to develop the East Natuna gas field in the South China Sea expects the Indonesian government to conclude an assessment on its business proposal before the end of the year.
Pertamina president director Karen Agustiawan told reporters last week that the company, along with other consortium members: US-based ExxonMobil, France’s Total SA and Thailand’s PTT Ex...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020