Consortium expects govt approval on East Natuna
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
A business consortium seeking to develop the East Natuna gas field in the South China Sea expects the Indonesian government to conclude an assessment on its business proposal before the end of the year.
Pertamina president director Karen Agustiawan told reporters last week that the company, along with other consortium members: US-based ExxonMobil, France’s Total SA and Thailand’s PTT Ex...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film