Foreign tourists could reach 10 million in 2014, Mari says
The Jakarta Post
Although there is economic crisis in Europe, a key foreign tourist market of Indonesian that has showed no sign of a quick recovery, the government is upbeat that the number of foreign tourists will reach 10 million in 2014.
The figure shows a 25 percent increase from the target the government set for this year, well above the average annual growth of the past five years.
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings