Foreign tourists could reach 10 million in 2014, Mari says
The Jakarta Post
Although there is economic crisis in Europe, a key foreign tourist market of Indonesian that has showed no sign of a quick recovery, the government is upbeat that the number of foreign tourists will reach 10 million in 2014.
The figure shows a 25 percent increase from the target the government set for this year, well above the average annual growth of the past five years.
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign