Foreign tourists could reach 10 million in 2014, Mari says
The Jakarta Post
Although there is economic crisis in Europe, a key foreign tourist market of Indonesian that has showed no sign of a quick recovery, the government is upbeat that the number of foreign tourists will reach 10 million in 2014.
The figure shows a 25 percent increase from the target the government set for this year, well above the average annual growth of the past five years.
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment