Private sector key for infrastructure development: Govt
The Jakarta Post
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana, who is also the head of the National Development Planning Board (Bappenas), has called for greater participation from the private sector and local governments in the development of Indonesia’s infrastructure.
Armida believed that Indonesia could grow 7 percent annually if the country had at least 5 percent infrastructure-to-gro...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots