Private sector key for infrastructure development: Govt
The Jakarta Post
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana, who is also the head of the National Development Planning Board (Bappenas), has called for greater participation from the private sector and local governments in the development of Indonesia’s infrastructure.
Armida believed that Indonesia could grow 7 percent annually if the country had at least 5 percent infrastructure-to-gro...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- 6 more orangutans released into Kehje Sewen forests