Marc Eberle: Living his boyhood dream
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Purba Wirastama)Like every other ardent film fan around the world, German documentarian Marc Eberle has been fascinated by movies ever since he was a boy, when he was too young to really understand what was happening in some of tales being told on the big screen.
As he grew older his fascination grew with him and many of those films have ended up serving as major sources of inspiration ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods