Elections preparation gets more complex
The Jakarta Post
Preparations for the 2014 general elections have grown more complicated with a ruling by the Election Organizers Ethics Council (DKPP) that allows 18 parties, previously declared unqualified by the General Elections Commission (KPU), to move forward with factual verification.
Several of the 18 political parties complained about the limited time for them to complete the requirements. One pol...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash