School, parents welcome ‘smart cards’
The Jakarta Post
Smart move: Students in Jakarta hold up “smart cards” after receiving them from Governor Joko Widodo at Paskalis high school in Kemayoran on Saturday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Saturday launched the Jakarta Smart Card, a program to give better access to education for students from low-income families.
A smart card, which is actually a Bank DKI ATM card, cont...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names