The herbal way
The Jakarta Post
Agustine Udayani, a handicraft artist, has been taking jamu or herbal drinks since she was a kid.
Besides getting used to the drink when she was younger, little Agustine did not like visiting the doctor and she hated injections.
Growing up, a herbal treatment became her first option against sickness. Agustine, who likes to cook nasi goreng with noni leaves, does not even remember wh...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Science may have answer to the itch you shouldn't scratch