The herbal way
The Jakarta Post
Agustine Udayani, a handicraft artist, has been taking jamu or herbal drinks since she was a kid.
Besides getting used to the drink when she was younger, little Agustine did not like visiting the doctor and she hated injections.
Growing up, a herbal treatment became her first option against sickness. Agustine, who likes to cook nasi goreng with noni leaves, does not even remember wh...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse