The herbal way
The Jakarta Post
Agustine Udayani, a handicraft artist, has been taking jamu or herbal drinks since she was a kid.
Besides getting used to the drink when she was younger, little Agustine did not like visiting the doctor and she hated injections.
Growing up, a herbal treatment became her first option against sickness. Agustine, who likes to cook nasi goreng with noni leaves, does not even remember wh...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism