Editorial: Bottom of the class
The Jakarta Post
You have to scroll a long, long way down the latest education survey to finally locate Indonesia at the very end of the world index. Last Tuesday, Pearson, an educational publishing firm, released “The Learning Curve” — a report on global education. The report includes something called the Global Index of Cognitive Skills and Educational Attainment.
The study covered 40 countries and ...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis