Editorial: Bottom of the class
The Jakarta Post
You have to scroll a long, long way down the latest education survey to finally locate Indonesia at the very end of the world index. Last Tuesday, Pearson, an educational publishing firm, released “The Learning Curve” — a report on global education. The report includes something called the Global Index of Cognitive Skills and Educational Attainment.
The study covered 40 countries and ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy