Editorial: Bottom of the class
The Jakarta Post
You have to scroll a long, long way down the latest education survey to finally locate Indonesia at the very end of the world index. Last Tuesday, Pearson, an educational publishing firm, released “The Learning Curve” — a report on global education. The report includes something called the Global Index of Cognitive Skills and Educational Attainment.
The study covered 40 countries and ...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago