Editorial: Bottom of the class
The Jakarta Post
You have to scroll a long, long way down the latest education survey to finally locate Indonesia at the very end of the world index. Last Tuesday, Pearson, an educational publishing firm, released “The Learning Curve” — a report on global education. The report includes something called the Global Index of Cognitive Skills and Educational Attainment.
The study covered 40 countries and ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism