Editorial: Bottom of the class
The Jakarta Post
You have to scroll a long, long way down the latest education survey to finally locate Indonesia at the very end of the world index. Last Tuesday, Pearson, an educational publishing firm, released “The Learning Curve” — a report on global education. The report includes something called the Global Index of Cognitive Skills and Educational Attainment.
The study covered 40 countries and ...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi