Editorial: Bottom of the class
The Jakarta Post
You have to scroll a long, long way down the latest education survey to finally locate Indonesia at the very end of the world index. Last Tuesday, Pearson, an educational publishing firm, released “The Learning Curve” — a report on global education. The report includes something called the Global Index of Cognitive Skills and Educational Attainment.
The study covered 40 countries and ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll