Editorial: Bottom of the class
The Jakarta Post
You have to scroll a long, long way down the latest education survey to finally locate Indonesia at the very end of the world index. Last Tuesday, Pearson, an educational publishing firm, released “The Learning Curve” — a report on global education. The report includes something called the Global Index of Cognitive Skills and Educational Attainment.
The study covered 40 countries and ...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge