Social media won’t solve conflicts, say activists
The Jakarta Post
Yudhoyono told governors, regents, mayors, heads of local police and local military commanders that they should all have a social media presence.
“We are in the age ...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Pilgrimage at a price
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Luhut warns governor-elect not to stop Jakarta Bay reclamation