Analysis: Smartphones for a smarter people
What a difference a year can make. Especially in the handset business. With new technology leading the transformation, change is coming to us at warp-speed. Before you know it, new is old.
Just five years ago, only 25 percent of all Indonesians 14 years of age and over had a mobile phone. They were all dumb phones, or feature phones as they are politely called. Now, over 80 percent has a h...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon