Analysis: Smartphones for a smarter people
What a difference a year can make. Especially in the handset business. With new technology leading the transformation, change is coming to us at warp-speed. Before you know it, new is old.
Just five years ago, only 25 percent of all Indonesians 14 years of age and over had a mobile phone. They were all dumb phones, or feature phones as they are politely called. Now, over 80 percent has a h...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse