Analysis: Smartphones for a smarter people
What a difference a year can make. Especially in the handset business. With new technology leading the transformation, change is coming to us at warp-speed. Before you know it, new is old.
Just five years ago, only 25 percent of all Indonesians 14 years of age and over had a mobile phone. They were all dumb phones, or feature phones as they are politely called. Now, over 80 percent has a h...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote