Analysis: Smartphones for a smarter people
What a difference a year can make. Especially in the handset business. With new technology leading the transformation, change is coming to us at warp-speed. Before you know it, new is old.
Just five years ago, only 25 percent of all Indonesians 14 years of age and over had a mobile phone. They were all dumb phones, or feature phones as they are politely called. Now, over 80 percent has a h...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jakarta's Pacific Place opens doors to ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ universe
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone