Analysis: Smartphones for a smarter people
What a difference a year can make. Especially in the handset business. With new technology leading the transformation, change is coming to us at warp-speed. Before you know it, new is old.
Just five years ago, only 25 percent of all Indonesians 14 years of age and over had a mobile phone. They were all dumb phones, or feature phones as they are politely called. Now, over 80 percent has a h...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction