KPK locks up police general
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ready for grilling: Former head of Korlantas Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo (center) and his lawyers arrive at the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) office in Jakarta on Monday. The KPK arrested Djoko for his alleged role in the driving simulator procurement graft case. JP/Wendra Ajistyatama After five months of tug-of-war that involved members of the National Police besieging the headquarters of t...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga