KPK locks up police general
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ready for grilling: Former head of Korlantas Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo (center) and his lawyers arrive at the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) office in Jakarta on Monday. The KPK arrested Djoko for his alleged role in the driving simulator procurement graft case. JP/Wendra Ajistyatama After five months of tug-of-war that involved members of the National Police besieging the headquarters of t...
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt